The artisans draw inspiration from the contrast of the primitive material (clay) with modern functionality, to produce useful, warm, familiar and simultaneously intricate products with an emphasis on the tradition of the bucolic and Mediterranean landscape, rustic culture, minimalist perspective and strong personal style.
The Lykos Living artisans work individually or in a small team and on a made-to-order basis. This ensures that each product is ethical, distinct and exclusively for you!
- Material: Ceramic (Glazed inside/outside, Low temperature clay, 1000 C)
- Diameter: 25 cm
- Handmade in Lamia, Greece
- All utensils can be used in a microwave oven and in the dishwasher.
- All environmentally friendly techniques of raw material processing are followed.
- Sudden changes in temperature (cold to hot) are likely to cause damage to ceramic objects.
- Due to the nature of handmade objects there are likely to be slight differences in colour, shape and dimensions.
- To prevent glaze scratches we recommend storing your ceramics in plate racks or with a soft cloth between each piece. To keep your pieces beautiful, avoid contact with staining foods or liquids on unglazed surfaces.